Power for Oil & Gas, Telecom and Government
Whether you are about to power Enhanced Oil Recovery infrastructure or to reduce the operating cost of an LTE telecom tower, a solar power system technology is here as a proven option.
Our system configurations may vary between off-grid, on-grid and hybrid solar-wind-diesel solutions, while our design work always starts with a detailed understanding of your power requirements. Retrofitting existing diesel genset systems with solar panels are a cost-saving and efficient option.
Remote Terminal Units, SCADA systems, Telecoms, Cathodic Protection, Block Valve Stations and street lighting are applications we have experience in within the Oil & Gas upstream industry. Our systems power various technologies including WiMax, 2G, 3G, LTE, Tetra and microwave links for Telecom Operators and Governments.
2700 Well Heads, Block Valve Stations and Towers Powered by Our Systems
- Most extensive off-grid solar power system deployment in Oil & Gas globally
- Systems in Operation for 10 years
- Our innovative technology ensures complete satisfaction amongst our Leading Gulf oil operators and European Telecoms
Robust Design, Proven Technology and FastForward Deployment
- Both risks of failure (MTBF) and maintenance costs minimized thanks to our AGL Predictive Solar Monitoring
- High performance due to state of the art technology, and robust technical design
- Climate-proof components (hot dip zinc with 3-layer paint, dust resistant solar panel glass, high-temperature battery design)
- Fast deployment with Agile FastForward method from client requirement specs through manufacturing to commissioning
See our case study here.