Smart Power for Industries
A fully automated production line of an aeroplane part manufacturer or a robotized car assembly factory requires a stable power supply and the highest power quality.
Recent development in energy storage technologies together with a sharp decline in prices of lithium-based batteries and solar panels have enabled combined solutions which are viable both technically and financially.
Our experience in this field stems from solutions originally developed for oil & gas clients where our systems have been powering mission-critical applications. Scaling up these solutions into hundreds kW to MW power range allows us to offer systems for various industrial applications including backup power with fast (ms) startup and peak load shaving that is highly demanded in many European corporations.
Don’t allow your manufacturing operations to be compromised by fluctuating power quality
- Our solutions power fine tooling machines, laser cutters, actuators, robots
- Modular storage and power conditioning unit design let systems grow with your need
- Ultra-safe LiFePO4 storage technology eliminates any operating risk
Reduce Your Power Bill
- Peak load shaving capability avoids the risk of 15 min overload fee payment to your power supplier
- Our smart control system allows for integration with existing power infrastructure thus protecting your previous investments
- Combination of energy storage with renewable sources of power, namely solar panels brings further savings in operating costs
- Corporate mini-grid can be set up which will enhance the autonomy element in your power stability strategy
We shall be happy to look into your existing environment and planned power needs so that we can present a robust end-to-end solution ready to support your Industry4.0 programme.
See our case study here.