Hybrid Solar Power Plant
Client Background and Motivation
The Fenix trading group was founded after Velvet Revolution in 1990 as one of the first private companies in the Czech Republic.
The founding member was the manufacturing company Fenix sro, and the first products made by the company were the best-selling ECOSUN electric radiant heating panels. As there was a high demand for these products, the company started to sell more products such as ECOFLEX electric convectors, ECOFLOOR heating cables and mats and ECOFILM heating foils, including heating system regulation and a wide range of accessory products.
The main motive for plant installation was the optimization of the company's electricity costs.
Agile Europe in collaboration with CEZ ESCO designed, manufactured and installed on PV grid of solar energy plant in Jesenik, CZ. The plant is connected to the main distribution network and works as an additional energy source for the client. In the case of the distribution network's power blackouts, the solar plant will switch on immediately. The energy storage was dimensioned for the optimal power - price ratio.
Parameters and Scope
- Installed Solar Capacity 7,280 Wp
- Battery Bank Capacity 475.2 kWh
- Output Frequency 40 to 60 Hz
- Output voltage 3 x 230 VAC
- Maintenance free
- Easy and fast installation
- Modular design
- Remote monitoring and management
- Power back up for critical electronic appliances
- Fully automatic solution
- Client's setting features
PROJECT FACTS & FIGURES
- Blackout Free Power Supply
- Environment-friendly solution
[widget] wGallery = 4 [/ widget]