Solar and hybrid solutions for oil and gas extraction and telecommunications operators
Solar technology is a proven solution that does not matter if you need to support the oil refinery infrastructure or reduce the operating costs of the LTE tower.
Our system configuration may vary depending on the type of solar solution such as off-grid, on-grid and hybrid solar + wind or diesel solutions. Our work on a given type of technology will always begin with a detailed understanding of your energy requirements. The retrofitting of existing diesel generators with solar panels is a very economical and efficient solution.
Remote terminal blocks, SCADA systems, telecommunications, cathodic protection, block valve stations and street lighting are applications with which we have extensive experience with oil refineries and natural gas companies. Our systems power various technologies including WiMax, 2G, 3G, LTE, Tetra and microwave links for telecom operators and government agencies.
Our Agile systems power 2700 wells, block valve stations and towers
- Worldwide, our company has the largest number of solar power plants for natural gas and oil refineries
- Systems in operation for more than 10 years
- Our innovative technologies ensure complete satisfaction of our clients in the Middle East and European telecommunications companies
Robust design, proven technology and FastForward installation
- Both risk of failure (MTBF) and maintenance costs are minimized thanks to our AGL Predictive Solar Monitoring
- High performance thanks to state-of-the-art technology and robust engineering
- Climatically resistant components (zinc-coated with three-layer paint, glass resistant to dust, high temperature batteries)
- Quick solution of individual project from client requirements through production to commissioning thanks to Agile FastForward method
Check out our case study here .